Recover and rehabilitate in comfort with West Park’s post-hospital rehabilitative nursing and care
West Park Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center offers inpatient post-hospital rehab and recovery designed for those recently discharged from the hospital due to an illness, injury or surgery. A hospital stay can be life changing to the mind and body. That’s why our post-hospital rehabilitation program treats the whole person. Our medical and therapy team, environment, services and programs work with collective purpose and energy so that you can rehabilitate, recharge and recommit to living your best life.
Each West Park rehab guest and long-term resident remains instrumental in determining their plan of care
Our comprehensive therapy services include physical, occupational and speech therapies, along with a personalized plan of care designed for every patient to focus on specific outcomes supporting independence, mobility and self-care. This plan of care is implemented by our experienced therapy team. After a short stay, each guest discharges home or to the next level of care with a renewed sense of self-confidence and an improved level of function. Discover the West Park difference from the moment you arrive.
- Initial assessments completed upon admission
- Assessments last 30-60 minutes, while therapists discuss your level of function prior to admission and evaluate your current status
- A plan of care will be established centered on your personal goals and functional abilities
- Therapy offered up to 7 days a week, based on your individual needs and physical condition
- Therapists work with an interdisciplinary team that includes your physician to monitor progress and make recommendations to maximize your recovery
- Therapy sessions are generally 30-90 minutes in length per discipline
- We recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothing that allows movement and proper footwear during therapy sessions
- In-home therapy assessments are available when appropriate
The rehab wing offers a comfortable, friendly environment
A variety of accommodations are available in our rehab and nursing center, including furnished private and semi-private rooms. All are equipped with half baths, basic cable services and Wi-Fi.
To learn more about post-hospital rehabilitation and skilled nursing at West Park Rehab & Nursing Center, call (614) 274-4222.