The roles and responsibilities of the Medical Director in the nursing center are divided into four areas:
- Help the facility ensure that patients have appropriate physician coverage and ensure the provision of physician and health care practitioner services.
- Help the facility develop a process for reviewing physician and health care practitioner credentials.
- Provide specific guidance for physician performance expectations.
- Help the facility ensure that a system is in place for monitoring the performance of health care practitioners.
- Facilitate feedback to physicians and other health care practitioners on performance and practices.
Our Care & Services