“Inpatient Rehabilitation shortens the road to recovery getting you home safe!”
New Albany Rehabilitation Center, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living is a trusted source for post hospital rehabilitative care. Our inpatient post hospital rehab and recovery center is designed for those recently discharged from the hospital due to an illness, injury or scheduled surgery. We believe a hospital stay can be life changing to the mind and body. For that reason we have designed our post hospital rehabilitation program with the intention of treating the whole person. Our medical and therapy team, environment, services and programs work with collective purpose and energy so that you, our guest, can rehabilitate, recharge and recommit to living your best life.
Post Hospital Rehab Services
Our comprehensive therapy services include Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy. A personalized plan of care is designed for each individual patient to focus on specific outcomes supporting independence, mobility and self-care. This plan of care is implemented by our experienced therapy team. They make it their personal mission to exceed your expectations. After a short stay each patient discharges home or to the next level of care with a renewed sense of self confidence and an improved level of function.
- Initial assessments are completed upon admission
- Assessments last 30-60 minutes, during which the therapist will discuss your level of function prior to admission and evaluate your current status
- A plan of care will be established centered on YOUR personal goals and functional abilities
- Therapy offered up to 7 days a week, based on your individual needs and physical condition
- Our therapists work closely with an interdisciplinary team, including your physician, to monitor your progress and make recommendations to maximize your recovery
- Therapy sessions are generally 30-90 minutes in length per discipline
- We recommend that you wear loose-fitting clothing that allows movement and proper footwear during therapy sessions
- •In-Home Therapy Assessments are available when appropriate