There is not a one size fits all approach to long term care.
That's why our Care Center Community maintains a person-centered philosophy of care. Our residents and their family support system are instrumental in making decisions about their care. We respect these personal preferences to provide an atmosphere where residents can truly thrive as individuals.
What makes our community unique?
We take the time to learn the individual preferences of every resident and provide choices to meet each person's needs, through:
- Permanent staffing assignments that support genuine relationships
- Engaging dining experiences to promote social interaction and a variety of tasty food options
- Resident-directed bathing choices supporting decisions on when and how often to bathe
- Natural rising, allowing residents to awaken when they choose or feel ready
- Restful nights providing an uninterrupted sleep pattern (unless medically necessary) for our residents
Resident engagement fosters a sense of community and belonging
Our Care Center’s long-term care services accommodate residents who need a greater level of assistance with daily living tasks. Every neighborhood offers a comfortable, friendly environment, where your loved one will be safe and secure, well cared for by compassionate, qualified professionals.